using old / vintage photos for stock?
anyone know what the policy is for using vintage photos? in particular vintage photos with people. I have acquired a large box of family photos [+1500]. many of these are from the 1930's - 1950's. most are of my grandmother and grandfather and family members. There are some of my grandparents that I think would make for good vintage style stock. even though my grandparents have passed on [ have been for many years] would I still need a release? if so, why, and what kind of release?
Photo credits: Israeltunis.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images