using old / vintage photos for stock?
anyone know what the policy is for using vintage photos? in particular vintage photos with people. I have acquired a large box of family photos [+1500]. many of these are from the 1930's - 1950's. most are of my grandmother and grandfather and family members. There are some of my grandparents that I think would make for good vintage style stock. even though my grandparents have passed on [ have been for many years] would I still need a release? if so, why, and what kind of release?
Photo credits: Israeltunis.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know