Using Technology And Social Media To Help Improve Your Photography
In today's society, social media has become king of communication. Those who want that golden information have to be able to connect, sift, and figure out what all the information means. It's a difficult job and can be quite time consuming when you are starting out as a social media newbie.
BUT IF YOU WANT GO GO FAR, YOU HAVE TO DO IT!
Recently I started my own company teaching online, but also want to foray into other ways of helping others as well which is why I'm offering free photography meet-up sessions through webinars.
Reading blogs is good, but being able to talk to someone and show them online what you mean has proven to be more effective for many reasons. Not only that, but the connection with other photographers is also very important. I certainly enjoy the Dreamstime community because it is so supportive and helpful for everyone of all levels.
I'll be running my first one on Sunday night at 9 PM MST and it's free to attend. Click on the link, sign up, and get ready to discuss photography in general and photo marketing.
More events are being planned including how to use Pintrest to promote yourself and create shoots, using Twitter to find photographers, and my favourite (and my life), travel photography.
I look forward to meeting those that can attend. : )
Photo credits: Angela Ostafichuk.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava