Using Twitter with Dreamstime
If used correctly, you can develop a nice little following of people interested in your images. Niche accounts also do well, so if you just upload a certain kind of image on DT, you could gear your Twitter account to your uploads.
I have recently discovered the "lists" tool in Twitter and created a list of DT contributors. One problem it does not have anyone listed right now. If you have a Twitter account, please add your username or link in comment field below or get in touch with me via my twitter @ptoone or link.
If your not on Twitter, this may be a good time to sign up or resurrect your account to start making use of Dreamstime and Twitter together.
Photo credits: Perry Toone.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy