Using Twitter with Dreamstime
If used correctly, you can develop a nice little following of people interested in your images. Niche accounts also do well, so if you just upload a certain kind of image on DT, you could gear your Twitter account to your uploads.
I have recently discovered the "lists" tool in Twitter and created a list of DT contributors. One problem it does not have anyone listed right now. If you have a Twitter account, please add your username or link in comment field below or get in touch with me via my twitter @ptoone or link.
If your not on Twitter, this may be a good time to sign up or resurrect your account to start making use of Dreamstime and Twitter together.
Photo credits: Perry Toone.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite