Using Twitter with Dreamstime - Dreamstime
If used correctly, you can develop a nice little following of people interested in your images. Niche accounts also do well, so if you just upload a certain kind of image on DT, you could gear your Twitter account to your uploads.
I have recently discovered the "lists" tool in Twitter and created a list of DT contributors. One problem it does not have anyone listed right now. If you have a Twitter account, please add your username or link in comment field below or get in touch with me via my twitter @ptoone or link.
If your not on Twitter, this may be a good time to sign up or resurrect your account to start making use of Dreamstime and Twitter together.
Photo credits: Perry Toone.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone