Using Twitter to Promote Your Dreamstime.com Account
1. New to Twitter? Open an account than follow, follow, follow! The biggest mistake new Tweeters make is not following. You want to be followed? Follow!
2. Write compelling Tweets. "Check Out My Photos" won't cut it. There are tens of millions of Tweets every day - you need to stand out.
3. Use a link shortener. This is the status quo on Twitter. It saves space and looks right. Just type your Dreamstime profile address into the link shortener of your choice and post it after your COMPELLING tweet.
4. Appeal to the right audience. you want people to buy stock photos, right? These people are primarily designers and graphic artists. Write your Tweet for them.
5. It never hurts to add "Please RT" after your Tweet. This is a polite way of asking your followers to "retweet" your post. You never know - someone just might take you up on it!
Good luck in the Twitterverse.
Photo credits: David Webb.
How to shoot events