Vacation photos up
We took two weeks in August to celebrate our 25th ann. Herw are a few photos we tool in the mountains of NC, VA and TN.
I got some really great evening shots of Mabry Mill
We had a great time and really enjoyed Cades Cove. These deer were taken there. If you ever have the chance you need to go. Beautiful scenery and the animals roam free, but for the most part are not afraid of the tourist. These photos were taken not 10 feeet from a buisy parking lot, we stood behind a wooden rail that is there to keep the cars out of the medow, about 5-10 feet in front of the deer.
And this is Bald River Falls, I did not have enough lens to get the entire thing so I spent over an hour standing on a bridige taking several series of three photos top, center and bottom of the falls. Then i picked the beat searies and worked them together in Photoshop. It was much easyer than I thought.
Photo credits: Psalm113v9.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready