Vacation photos up
We took two weeks in August to celebrate our 25th ann. Herw are a few photos we tool in the mountains of NC, VA and TN.
I got some really great evening shots of Mabry Mill
We had a great time and really enjoyed Cades Cove. These deer were taken there. If you ever have the chance you need to go. Beautiful scenery and the animals roam free, but for the most part are not afraid of the tourist. These photos were taken not 10 feeet from a buisy parking lot, we stood behind a wooden rail that is there to keep the cars out of the medow, about 5-10 feet in front of the deer.
And this is Bald River Falls, I did not have enough lens to get the entire thing so I spent over an hour standing on a bridige taking several series of three photos top, center and bottom of the falls. Then i picked the beat searies and worked them together in Photoshop. It was much easyer than I thought.
Photo credits: JoSistare.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location