Vacation photos up
We took two weeks in August to celebrate our 25th ann. Herw are a few photos we tool in the mountains of NC, VA and TN.
I got some really great evening shots of Mabry Mill
We had a great time and really enjoyed Cades Cove. These deer were taken there. If you ever have the chance you need to go. Beautiful scenery and the animals roam free, but for the most part are not afraid of the tourist. These photos were taken not 10 feeet from a buisy parking lot, we stood behind a wooden rail that is there to keep the cars out of the medow, about 5-10 feet in front of the deer.
And this is Bald River Falls, I did not have enough lens to get the entire thing so I spent over an hour standing on a bridige taking several series of three photos top, center and bottom of the falls. Then i picked the beat searies and worked them together in Photoshop. It was much easyer than I thought.
Photo credits: Psalm113v9.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images