The lover's day.
I know that the question about the lover's day is pretty much catched by marketing, but I'm still thinking about that people who really express their own feeling to each other...
Does the marketing question hide that point? Almost I think, but, maybe I will seem extremly naive, but I would like that no.
Some people are loving each other, despite commercial, despite wars, worries... And I think that deserves something...
So here is my point: how to celebrate lovers without falling in the cliche of the merchandising...and here are my sugestions
just have walk, and fun, and smile....
Just be happy, because love is everwhere....
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips