The lover's day.
I know that the question about the lover's day is pretty much catched by marketing, but I'm still thinking about that people who really express their own feeling to each other...
Does the marketing question hide that point? Almost I think, but, maybe I will seem extremly naive, but I would like that no.
Some people are loving each other, despite commercial, despite wars, worries... And I think that deserves something...
So here is my point: how to celebrate lovers without falling in the cliche of the merchandising...and here are my sugestions
just have walk, and fun, and smile....
Just be happy, because love is everwhere....
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa