The lover's day.
I know that the question about the lover's day is pretty much catched by marketing, but I'm still thinking about that people who really express their own feeling to each other...
Does the marketing question hide that point? Almost I think, but, maybe I will seem extremly naive, but I would like that no.
Some people are loving each other, despite commercial, despite wars, worries... And I think that deserves something...
So here is my point: how to celebrate lovers without falling in the cliche of the merchandising...and here are my sugestions
just have walk, and fun, and smile....
Just be happy, because love is everwhere....
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal