The lover's day.
I know that the question about the lover's day is pretty much catched by marketing, but I'm still thinking about that people who really express their own feeling to each other...
Does the marketing question hide that point? Almost I think, but, maybe I will seem extremly naive, but I would like that no.
Some people are loving each other, despite commercial, despite wars, worries... And I think that deserves something...
So here is my point: how to celebrate lovers without falling in the cliche of the merchandising...and here are my sugestions
just have walk, and fun, and smile....
Just be happy, because love is everwhere....
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster