The Vall d' Aran, Pyrenees
Part of the Pyrenees of Lleida in Catalonia and attached to the french border we find the Vall d'Aran, the Aran Valley. This autonomous region inside Catalonia has unique characteristics as for example the Aranese which is the standardized form of the Gascon variety of the Occitan language.
The landscape of the valley is typical mountainous and has atlantic climate, holding the only catalan rivers flowing into the Atlantic Ocean.
It's capital Vielha is a bustling touristic city which together with the rest of Aran profits from it's natural beauty and skiing resorts.
The beautiful landscapes of the Valle de Aran, the river Arriu forms a little lake near the famous waterfalls of Sauth deth Pish.
Sauth deth Pish waterfall
Rocks and trees at the Vall d' Aran
Photo credits: Hans-Peter Egert.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For