The Vall d' Aran, Pyrenees
Part of the Pyrenees of Lleida in Catalonia and attached to the french border we find the Vall d'Aran, the Aran Valley. This autonomous region inside Catalonia has unique characteristics as for example the Aranese which is the standardized form of the Gascon variety of the Occitan language.
The landscape of the valley is typical mountainous and has atlantic climate, holding the only catalan rivers flowing into the Atlantic Ocean.
It's capital Vielha is a bustling touristic city which together with the rest of Aran profits from it's natural beauty and skiing resorts.
The beautiful landscapes of the Valle de Aran, the river Arriu forms a little lake near the famous waterfalls of Sauth deth Pish.
Sauth deth Pish waterfall
Rocks and trees at the Vall d' Aran
Photo credits: Joan Egert.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images