Vase Rock During Low Tide
In the summer, there are always very busy in this area, which makes it difficult to take some good pictures there as there are always many people walk across your camera. I waited for a long time to make those photos, which makes me very exited. For that view, the big Flowerpot Rocks just look like a vase at my home :)
If you have not been there, I highly recommend you travel there to see the highest tide in the world. It is just one word: wow!
Photo credits: Hui Wang.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience