Vase Rock During Low Tide
In the summer, there are always very busy in this area, which makes it difficult to take some good pictures there as there are always many people walk across your camera. I waited for a long time to make those photos, which makes me very exited. For that view, the big Flowerpot Rocks just look like a vase at my home :)
If you have not been there, I highly recommend you travel there to see the highest tide in the world. It is just one word: wow!
Photo credits: Hui Wang.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?