Vector eps VS ai
With years of experience in illustration I know that today buyers love to have vector source file for their projects. So I've just submitted a pack of additional files.
Before I'm used to add an ai vector additional file to my illustrations.
Now I've experienced that eps file saved as an AI8-compatible EPS is more editable and easier to use by buyers that can open them with both Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw. So I'm saving all in EPS, will buyers thank? I really hope so! :)
Photo credits: Carla Francesca Castagno.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster