I have just begun experimenting with vector images. I have to say it's a lot of fun and I have a tendency to let my imagination run wild when I'm creating images. I downloaded a not so expensive program from the internet. It is called Line Form and is very intuitive and works like photoshop. Has anyone worked with this particular program? I would love to learn a few tips if you have any. Thanks.
Photo credits: William Ardrey.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget