I have just begun experimenting with vector images. I have to say it's a lot of fun and I have a tendency to let my imagination run wild when I'm creating images. I downloaded a not so expensive program from the internet. It is called Line Form and is very intuitive and works like photoshop. Has anyone worked with this particular program? I would love to learn a few tips if you have any. Thanks.
Photo credits: William Ardrey.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe