vector silhouettes tutorial
Hi everyone! Today I will discover the secret "how to make vector silhouettes". Let's start:
1.Open your image on photoshop.
2. With quick mask or other tool select the object or silhouette.
3. Create new layer without diselect the object and fill it with black colore.
4. Delete all the others layer .
5. Save the layer with silhuettes in .png format.
6. Open this document in Illustrator
7. Live Trace it and expand the aparence.
And now you can add any background you want .
That's it. I hope my lesson will be userful for beginers and sorry for my english and mistakes.
Photo credits: Aliona Zbughin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project