vector silhouettes tutorial
Hi everyone! Today I will discover the secret "how to make vector silhouettes". Let's start:
1.Open your image on photoshop.
2. With quick mask or other tool select the object or silhouette.
3. Create new layer without diselect the object and fill it with black colore.
4. Delete all the others layer .
5. Save the layer with silhuettes in .png format.
6. Open this document in Illustrator
7. Live Trace it and expand the aparence.
And now you can add any background you want .
That's it. I hope my lesson will be userful for beginers and sorry for my english and mistakes.
Photo credits: Aliona Zbughin.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava