vector silhouettes tutorial
Hi everyone! Today I will discover the secret "how to make vector silhouettes". Let's start:
1.Open your image on photoshop.
2. With quick mask or other tool select the object or silhouette.
3. Create new layer without diselect the object and fill it with black colore.
4. Delete all the others layer .
5. Save the layer with silhuettes in .png format.
6. Open this document in Illustrator
7. Live Trace it and expand the aparence.
And now you can add any background you want .
That's it. I hope my lesson will be userful for beginers and sorry for my english and mistakes.
Photo credits: Aliona Zbughin.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop