Vectors Aren't Just For Illustrations
I'd like to invite you all to post your vector art in the comments below, or to share some of the interesting scalable gems that you find on Dreamstime. Note that you may have to browse through imagery and actually look to see if they include an alternative file type.
Please only share vector art that is realistic in nature. No cartoons or simple illustrations please.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images