Yesterday VegNews issued an apology to its readers for using non-vegan microstock photos deliberately Photoshopped to look vegan. They also hinted that they would "build and host a vegan photo bank to assure the availability of vegan stock image." Here's the link: VegNews Apology. This story was originally researched and uncovered by blogger, Quarrygirl.com and quickly spread through the vegetarian community. What's your opinion?
Photo credits: Louise Roach.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
Related image searches
Microstock related image searches