Tip: Ready before the trip. There is nothing worse than to be on San Marco square and then what? The city offers a quiet places where you can take a pictures. Maybe near Santa Maria della Salute. Magical place is a small square at Chiesa di Santa Maria Maggiore. You can give a good cappuccino here and enjoy the atmosphere of the city.
Tip: accommodation in Venice is quite expensive. Better accommodation is at Punta Sabbioni in the Venetian lagoon. You can find accommodation in hotels, private villas or at very good camps at an affordable price here. Regular transport by boat to Venice is until late at night. You can go to the beach and cool off in the sea in the evening.
This is the oldest workshop producing gondolas in Venice. Located about 10 minutes by walk from Santa Maria della Salute toward the harbor.
Photo credits: Jaroslav Frank.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For