Here we're,the carnival has started the other week and I went to Venice for some fun,visit my friends and even take some pictures;the feast will be over the 8 of March so if anyone is interested on visiting it,here you can find some informations about the traditions,the feast,the program for the last few days: Venice carnival info page
As you can imagine it was fun,even lots of people,a big crowd moving in San Marco square and around all Venice,not a "calle" (how we call the narrow alley in Venice) without a person.
How to forget the typical Gondola's ride,every tourists want to take one;you could find it even somewhere else,but it's not the same,you can't "smell" the history of this city.
Anyway was talking about the masks and carnival,lots of people from France,Germany proud of their costumes and have to say I have seen some really great ones,some funny too!
This is just a bit of what you could see there,but there's much more;so take a look to the site,you never know,maybe next year will be your turn in the Venice carnival!
Greetings from the romantic Venice
Photo credits: Yuritz.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project