Here we're,the carnival has started the other week and I went to Venice for some fun,visit my friends and even take some pictures;the feast will be over the 8 of March so if anyone is interested on visiting it,here you can find some informations about the traditions,the feast,the program for the last few days: Venice carnival info page
As you can imagine it was fun,even lots of people,a big crowd moving in San Marco square and around all Venice,not a "calle" (how we call the narrow alley in Venice) without a person.
How to forget the typical Gondola's ride,every tourists want to take one;you could find it even somewhere else,but it's not the same,you can't "smell" the history of this city.
Anyway was talking about the masks and carnival,lots of people from France,Germany proud of their costumes and have to say I have seen some really great ones,some funny too!
This is just a bit of what you could see there,but there's much more;so take a look to the site,you never know,maybe next year will be your turn in the Venice carnival!
Greetings from the romantic Venice
Photo credits: Yuritz.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips