Here we're,the carnival has started the other week and I went to Venice for some fun,visit my friends and even take some pictures;the feast will be over the 8 of March so if anyone is interested on visiting it,here you can find some informations about the traditions,the feast,the program for the last few days: Venice carnival info page
As you can imagine it was fun,even lots of people,a big crowd moving in San Marco square and around all Venice,not a "calle" (how we call the narrow alley in Venice) without a person.
How to forget the typical Gondola's ride,every tourists want to take one;you could find it even somewhere else,but it's not the same,you can't "smell" the history of this city.
Anyway was talking about the masks and carnival,lots of people from France,Germany proud of their costumes and have to say I have seen some really great ones,some funny too!
This is just a bit of what you could see there,but there's much more;so take a look to the site,you never know,maybe next year will be your turn in the Venice carnival!
Greetings from the romantic Venice
Photo credits: Yuritz.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!