Venice and new Milestone: 500 uploads - Dreamstime
Can you guess how happy I was when I saw a few minutes ago that I reached the 500 uploads milestone? I also had 6 images accepted into the current assignment so now I'm only waiting for the sales to thrive in order to have an amazing month here on DT :)
All this was thanks to a large batch of images (still a lot in pending) I took this year in Venice, during the 13th Architecture Biennale. Have you heard of it?
Each 2 years, Venice (at Arsenale and Giardini) helds the Architecture Biennale from August to November (alongside Festivals of Music, Art, Film... ). Countries from all over the world prepare their own pavilions with expositions related to a theme chosen each year. This year the theme was "Common Ground".
You definitely have to take a visit to Venice during this festival. The expositions tackle a wide range of issues, especially social ones, related of course to architecture domains. But you don't have to be an architect to take a tour through these pavilions. Everyone is welcome! :) It's a great chance to broaden your horizons and learn new things.
Not necessary to mention the beautiful background: Venice..
Photo credits: , Dark3y3s.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots