Venice is always Venice!
think you already know what I'm going to talk about,during the last weekend went to Venice for a visit and although I have been there many times before,it's always a great place for nice shots,try something new or just for a walk and look around.
You'd not able to see this kind of scenery anywhere else:
or look up and get capture by the beauty of the buildings,the mosaics,the statues:
or even just a simple balcony on water:
what about the typical boat,the gondola,everyone knows what I'm talking about and maybe dream of a romantic tour on it:
the only shame is that,whit all these tourists around,it's really hard to find a peaceful place:
ending it and walk away on a venetian alley,see you soon!
good and sunny weekend!
Photo credits: , Yuritz.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs