Venice is always Venice!
think you already know what I'm going to talk about,during the last weekend went to Venice for a visit and although I have been there many times before,it's always a great place for nice shots,try something new or just for a walk and look around.
You'd not able to see this kind of scenery anywhere else:
or look up and get capture by the beauty of the buildings,the mosaics,the statues:
or even just a simple balcony on water:
what about the typical boat,the gondola,everyone knows what I'm talking about and maybe dream of a romantic tour on it:
the only shame is that,whit all these tourists around,it's really hard to find a peaceful place:
ending it and walk away on a venetian alley,see you soon!
good and sunny weekend!
Photo credits: , Yuritz.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips