Venice is always Venice!
think you already know what I'm going to talk about,during the last weekend went to Venice for a visit and although I have been there many times before,it's always a great place for nice shots,try something new or just for a walk and look around.
You'd not able to see this kind of scenery anywhere else:
or look up and get capture by the beauty of the buildings,the mosaics,the statues:
or even just a simple balcony on water:
what about the typical boat,the gondola,everyone knows what I'm talking about and maybe dream of a romantic tour on it:
the only shame is that,whit all these tourists around,it's really hard to find a peaceful place:
ending it and walk away on a venetian alley,see you soon!
good and sunny weekend!
Photo credits: , Yuritz.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know