If you are looking for pictures of beautiful great gardens, The Gardens and Palace of Versailles (Château de Versailles in french) might be a good choice. Here are some statistical information from wikipedia, so you can imagine how great they are:
* 800 ha. park
* 20 km. roads
* 46 km. trellis work
* 200,000 trees
* 210,000 flowers planted annually
* 132 km. of trees in rows
* 23 ha. surface area of the Grand Canal
* 5.57 km. perimeter of the Grand Canal
* 20 km. enclosure wall
* 50 fountains
* 620 jets of water
* 35 km. of water piping for the fountains
* 3,600 m3 water consummed by the fountains during the Grandes Eaux
As I was there, the Palace was being reconstructed, but was still able to take some nice shots of the gardens and partly the Palace:
Photo credits: Timehacker.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day