The versatility of On-Air
Allow me to introduce you to a collection of images titled ON-AIR.
Originally designed for Radio and Television Studios, the sign has now come to represent a vast range of Media and Content mediums.
And I've become a tad obsessed with finding the best ones and photographing them for Dreamstime.
Here is the collection so far.
Photo credits: OnAir2.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings