Versions and mixed lights
As practice shows, there is no final version of a stock photo. Some of the images in my portfolio can be found in 3, 5 or even more variations. To begin with, I personally think that images isolated on white (or any other solid color) are not considered to be as a final product. It all depends on the photo, but if it is about the „classic“ stock, then this is the way it is. Therefore, my hands are getting itchy after some time.
Fashion photo shoot, clothes by a young designer from Tallinn - Maria Suvorova. Here we used mixed lights: a portrait plate in the front and two contemporary sources, illuminating the colorful polyethylene and tissues in the back.
Photo credits: Maksim Shmeljov.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry