A very big flag
This flag is located on the top of the famous Park Eduardo VII, in the beautiful city of Lisbon (Portugal).
Portuguese flag is so big that you can see it from the airplane during the take-off and also from some other touristic attractions located in different area of the city, like the Elevador de Santa Justa in the downtown.
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America