A very big flag
This flag is located on the top of the famous Park Eduardo VII, in the beautiful city of Lisbon (Portugal).
Portuguese flag is so big that you can see it from the airplane during the take-off and also from some other touristic attractions located in different area of the city, like the Elevador de Santa Justa in the downtown.
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs