A very big flag
This flag is located on the top of the famous Park Eduardo VII, in the beautiful city of Lisbon (Portugal).
Portuguese flag is so big that you can see it from the airplane during the take-off and also from some other touristic attractions located in different area of the city, like the Elevador de Santa Justa in the downtown.
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo