A very big flag
This flag is located on the top of the famous Park Eduardo VII, in the beautiful city of Lisbon (Portugal).
Portuguese flag is so big that you can see it from the airplane during the take-off and also from some other touristic attractions located in different area of the city, like the Elevador de Santa Justa in the downtown.
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step