A very big flag
This flag is located on the top of the famous Park Eduardo VII, in the beautiful city of Lisbon (Portugal).
Portuguese flag is so big that you can see it from the airplane during the take-off and also from some other touristic attractions located in different area of the city, like the Elevador de Santa Justa in the downtown.
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget