Very Fast Review
During my fast and busy trip in Paris, I managed to capture some pictures. The weather wasn't that nice during the day time. But during the twilights moment, I succeeded to capture this three picture of the "Louvre Museum".
I uploaded them the next morning before getting back to home. I was so surprised that before reaching home (5 hours later), these three pictures has been approved already ... ThumbUp to DT reviewers!
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava