Very useful subscription sales
In this article i want to talk about how useful are the subscription sale on DT unique level based system.... Two months ago around 70% of my sales were sub sales; at that time i was very frustrated about that ( at one time almost 20 sub. sales in a row).
In a forum thread Achilles wrote to me regarding the unusual number of subscriptions sales '' Although you can not control the number of sub. sales they are something you should aim for...'',honestly i didn't belive him. Many of my photos turned from lvl 0 to lvl 1 or 2.
Two month after that, like many of you noticed came a ''period'' with many credit sales... the result was awesome; 40% less sales and 35-40% more revenue :), especially because that month (April) with many subs. sales rising my lvl 0 images .
Yes, sub sales are very important and useful in DT pricing algorithm, and YES the sub. sales are very, very important part of that pricing algorithm. After this experience i will enjoy seeing lvl.0 sub. sale almost as much as a 7 credits sale...
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!