Veterans Day in America November 11th
November 11th is Veterans day in the U.S.A. so when you see a veteran grab them, hug, them, kiss them and tell them thank you for putting your life on the line every day.
We send them off to war younger and younger,
We are so proud of them for what they do. We miss them and think of them everyday. We pray that we won't get the visit from the military telling us they proudly died for the country.
Our children look at them as we do, heroes, And when they grow up they take the place of the vets that made it ,and those that didn't.
They do it all for the love of their country.
Happy veterans day vets , thank you is not anywhere close but it,s all I got. Stay safe and God Bless.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc