Veterans Day in America November 11th
November 11th is Veterans day in the U.S.A. so when you see a veteran grab them, hug, them, kiss them and tell them thank you for putting your life on the line every day.
We send them off to war younger and younger,
We are so proud of them for what they do. We miss them and think of them everyday. We pray that we won't get the visit from the military telling us they proudly died for the country.
Our children look at them as we do, heroes, And when they grow up they take the place of the vets that made it ,and those that didn't.
They do it all for the love of their country.
Happy veterans day vets , thank you is not anywhere close but it,s all I got. Stay safe and God Bless.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know