Video critique on web portfolios
If you're about to develop your web portfolio it might be useful to have a look at the blog of Zack Arias, Atlanta based photographer.
He gives some Photography Critique Episodes on video, which are extremely helpful in "what's good and what's bad in photography and self-promotion" understanding.
I like his blog generally as well, because besides the critique there is a lot of useful information, interesting thoughts, creative photos etc.
I hope you won't be disappointed in spending time there.
Photo credits: Tanyae.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe