Video critique on web portfolios
If you're about to develop your web portfolio it might be useful to have a look at the blog of Zack Arias, Atlanta based photographer.
He gives some Photography Critique Episodes on video, which are extremely helpful in "what's good and what's bad in photography and self-promotion" understanding.
I like his blog generally as well, because besides the critique there is a lot of useful information, interesting thoughts, creative photos etc.
I hope you won't be disappointed in spending time there.
Photo credits: Tanyae.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget