Video critique on web portfolios
If you're about to develop your web portfolio it might be useful to have a look at the blog of Zack Arias, Atlanta based photographer.
He gives some Photography Critique Episodes on video, which are extremely helpful in "what's good and what's bad in photography and self-promotion" understanding.
I like his blog generally as well, because besides the critique there is a lot of useful information, interesting thoughts, creative photos etc.
I hope you won't be disappointed in spending time there.
Photo credits: Tanyae.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal