Video critique on web portfolios
If you're about to develop your web portfolio it might be useful to have a look at the blog of Zack Arias, Atlanta based photographer.
He gives some Photography Critique Episodes on video, which are extremely helpful in "what's good and what's bad in photography and self-promotion" understanding.
I like his blog generally as well, because besides the critique there is a lot of useful information, interesting thoughts, creative photos etc.
I hope you won't be disappointed in spending time there.
Photo credits: Tanyae.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs