I am very happy to see that Dreamstime has started accepting videos. However, I am not happy that I have to buy a Mac to upload them. OK, that's an overstatement, but I found that in order to upload my videos, which I am sure are Emmy worthy, that I need to get a version of QuickTime to convert said winners into an acceptable format.
Not wishing to start the old Mac vs. Windows controversy, let's just accept that Windows 7 is better than anything Apple puts out, so how about accepting different formats. I have Sony Movie 11 Platinum and can't save in the proper format for the site.
Any suggestions on software that will do the trick?
Photo credits: Larry Spisak.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!