Video section on Dreamstime is ONLINE!
This is a very good news for video... sorry! photographers... :) WHY?!
As Israel 'Izzy' Hyman said in an article, "Over the past couple years, I have noticed that there is a group of people who are getting into video in a big way right now. Who are they? Photographers!
It only makes sense for a few reasons:
- Photographers are interested in capturing imagery.
- Their gear frequently has video capabilities too (such as the Canon 5D Mark II).
- They might have clients asking for video along with photography.
- Photographers already know a lot of what they need to know to shoot amazing video, because photography and videography have so much in common."
As Serban announced yesterday "Time to dream again, take two: video clips are now available for sale. From the old school SD to the high-definition 1080 and the dramatic ultra HD 4k. Videographers, submit your video clips! Sky's the limit!"
And this is my first clip, Full HD, 30 fps, wide angle lens:
Some useful tips for everybody:
How to find a video? Select Video from Search button, the new category was added.
How to upload? Here: Uploads video FTP ONLY here
How to stay tuned about this new section? Stock video FORUM
Important if videos are rejected because of bad format: Formats, codecs & compressions: https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-video-requirements
Welcome and let's $$$ come! Best regards from your King. (don't forget about Useful button, will bring me (maybe) one credit. I will pay the electricity used to write this :) Thank you!
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!