On a recent trip to Washington D.C. I spent some time making pictures at the Vietnam Memorial Wall.
I love the reflections you can see in the Vietnam Wall. I especially like the fact that the names of those who died meet the images of those who come to pay respects.
Past meets present.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal