On a recent trip to Washington D.C. I spent some time making pictures at the Vietnam Memorial Wall.
I love the reflections you can see in the Vietnam Wall. I especially like the fact that the names of those who died meet the images of those who come to pay respects.
Past meets present.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava