On a recent trip to Washington D.C. I spent some time making pictures at the Vietnam Memorial Wall.
I love the reflections you can see in the Vietnam Wall. I especially like the fact that the names of those who died meet the images of those who come to pay respects.
Past meets present.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?