On a recent trip to Washington D.C. I spent some time making pictures at the Vietnam Memorial Wall.
I love the reflections you can see in the Vietnam Wall. I especially like the fact that the names of those who died meet the images of those who come to pay respects.
Past meets present.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop