Vintage and Luxurious Automobiles
If you happen to take a photo of an auto in midday-open shade may be your best bet. Be careful not to get yourself in the picture as the chrome and shiny paint finish can reflect anything in front. Taking photos at an angle may help. For stock photo purposes it will be necessary to clone out the logo as well as the flying eagle or Mercedes Benz star on top of the hood. Some cars like Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini are copyrighted and cannot be photographed for commercial purposes.
A good place to find beautiful cars might be los angeles as this city has a lot of rich people especially in Beverly hills. Todays cars all look the same with the same type of stying. Vintage autos give us a look backward to happier times when luxury and horsepower were unlimited. Future autos could be these tiny gas or electric powered cars designed to get 100 miles per gallon and just enough room for 1 or 2 people.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road