Vintage and Luxurious Automobiles
If you happen to take a photo of an auto in midday-open shade may be your best bet. Be careful not to get yourself in the picture as the chrome and shiny paint finish can reflect anything in front. Taking photos at an angle may help. For stock photo purposes it will be necessary to clone out the logo as well as the flying eagle or Mercedes Benz star on top of the hood. Some cars like Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini are copyrighted and cannot be photographed for commercial purposes.
A good place to find beautiful cars might be los angeles as this city has a lot of rich people especially in Beverly hills. Todays cars all look the same with the same type of stying. Vintage autos give us a look backward to happier times when luxury and horsepower were unlimited. Future autos could be these tiny gas or electric powered cars designed to get 100 miles per gallon and just enough room for 1 or 2 people.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project