Vintage Victorian photos never shot on real - Dreamstime
One of my greatest pleasures during my childhood was scissors, glue and old magazines ready to be cut. So, I found good solutions: Need a lion for playing? Cut it from a magazine? need some cash? also cut it! That fondness for collages still been along with me since then.
As times are changing, now I have replaced those tools for the copy, paste, crop and retouch using the computer. And my hobby became my current job: Graphic Designer.
These old fashioned scenes had been made up as collages, mixing several images from the same era. These images show how could had been some situations and events during the Victorian years.
I used my imagination in those pictures, making a wink to the shocking viewer.
My collages mean a claim about the Joy of Life and also a tribute to the great Richard Hamilton ...
Calmly, enjoy these photos never shot on real.
Photo credits: Jodielee.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone