It's been a crazy April here in Virginia, USA. The month started out bright and sunny, but about halfway through we finally got the rain we'd been praying for! ... and then some! .. and then some more! Some areas have even been hit by tornados. Suffolk and that area got the worst of it. Luckily I'm north of that area and missed the monster tornado.
So far where I live, it has either rained all day long, all night long, or both. Days when it has been bright and sunny, I've had to work at my office job, only to find it raining when it is time to get off. If it is not raining by the time I'm scheduled to get off, I'm working over-time! And if it hasn't been raining during my time off, it's been overcast and windy 90% of the time.
Oh well, patience is a virtue, right?
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective