It's been a crazy April here in Virginia, USA. The month started out bright and sunny, but about halfway through we finally got the rain we'd been praying for! ... and then some! .. and then some more! Some areas have even been hit by tornados. Suffolk and that area got the worst of it. Luckily I'm north of that area and missed the monster tornado.
So far where I live, it has either rained all day long, all night long, or both. Days when it has been bright and sunny, I've had to work at my office job, only to find it raining when it is time to get off. If it is not raining by the time I'm scheduled to get off, I'm working over-time! And if it hasn't been raining during my time off, it's been overcast and windy 90% of the time.
Oh well, patience is a virtue, right?
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo