Virtual trip to Guinea-Bissau
One of my recent projects was with a client from Guinea-Bissau...
As an ex Portuguese colony, the main language of Guinea-Bissau is Portuguese...
My client is one of those immigrants who initiated some services to help his community...
I had the pleasure to meet him & do his logo with a simple website to introduce his services to the people of Guinea-Bissau in Portugal & eventually to the people of Guinea-Bissau as well.
Of course I didn't forget to include some of DT images for the special touch on the website :)
Hope you like it! Cheers :)
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays