Virtual trip to Guinea-Bissau
One of my recent projects was with a client from Guinea-Bissau...
As an ex Portuguese colony, the main language of Guinea-Bissau is Portuguese...
My client is one of those immigrants who initiated some services to help his community...
I had the pleasure to meet him & do his logo with a simple website to introduce his services to the people of Guinea-Bissau in Portugal & eventually to the people of Guinea-Bissau as well.
Of course I didn't forget to include some of DT images for the special touch on the website :)
Hope you like it! Cheers :)
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!