Virtual trip to Guinea-Bissau
One of my recent projects was with a client from Guinea-Bissau...
As an ex Portuguese colony, the main language of Guinea-Bissau is Portuguese...
My client is one of those immigrants who initiated some services to help his community...
I had the pleasure to meet him & do his logo with a simple website to introduce his services to the people of Guinea-Bissau in Portugal & eventually to the people of Guinea-Bissau as well.
Of course I didn't forget to include some of DT images for the special touch on the website :)
Hope you like it! Cheers :)
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings