Virtual trip to Guinea-Bissau
One of my recent projects was with a client from Guinea-Bissau...
As an ex Portuguese colony, the main language of Guinea-Bissau is Portuguese...
My client is one of those immigrants who initiated some services to help his community...
I had the pleasure to meet him & do his logo with a simple website to introduce his services to the people of Guinea-Bissau in Portugal & eventually to the people of Guinea-Bissau as well.
Of course I didn't forget to include some of DT images for the special touch on the website :)
Hope you like it! Cheers :)
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava