Virtual trip to Guinea-Bissau
One of my recent projects was with a client from Guinea-Bissau...
As an ex Portuguese colony, the main language of Guinea-Bissau is Portuguese...
My client is one of those immigrants who initiated some services to help his community...
I had the pleasure to meet him & do his logo with a simple website to introduce his services to the people of Guinea-Bissau in Portugal & eventually to the people of Guinea-Bissau as well.
Of course I didn't forget to include some of DT images for the special touch on the website :)
Hope you like it! Cheers :)
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project