Visit France thanks to DT - 7 - Dreamstime
As you know France as been in the past the place of 2 World Wars.
Consequently, there are a lot of war cemetry in France. Especially in The North (WW1) and Normandy (for WW2).
Here are some photos I took in some of these cemetry.
Photo credits: Astormfr.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted