Hello, I want to share with you some pictures from Serbia. If you are in Eu, or have plans to visit some Euro countries, you are always welcome to visit Serbia.
Capital city is Belgrade. The city lies at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers.
80 km from Belgrade, you can visit Novi Sad ( to all music festivals lovers State of Exit )
In central Serbia, you can find medieval Serbian Orthodox Monasteries, Mileseva, Sopocani, Manasija, Studenica.....
Some of them are listed as UNESCO World heritage sites.
In Mileseva monastery, world famous frescoes
Also, must visit Felix Romuliana
Hope to see you in Serbia
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project