Hello, I want to share with you some pictures from Serbia. If you are in Eu, or have plans to visit some Euro countries, you are always welcome to visit Serbia.
Capital city is Belgrade. The city lies at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers.
80 km from Belgrade, you can visit Novi Sad ( to all music festivals lovers State of Exit )
In central Serbia, you can find medieval Serbian Orthodox Monasteries, Mileseva, Sopocani, Manasija, Studenica.....
Some of them are listed as UNESCO World heritage sites.
In Mileseva monastery, world famous frescoes
Also, must visit Felix Romuliana
Hope to see you in Serbia
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget