Visiting Washington D.C.
If you are thinking of a photography trip, I recommend going to Washington D.C. There's a lot of memorials (Washington Memorial, World War II memorial, Lincoln Memorial...), monuments and other landmarks (The White House, The Capitol etc.) to shoot at small area.
I spent one weekend there and made about 1000 shots. All the landmarks are close to each other, so your camera will have no chance to rest.
Photo credits: Timehacker.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal