Visiting Washington D.C.
If you are thinking of a photography trip, I recommend going to Washington D.C. There's a lot of memorials (Washington Memorial, World War II memorial, Lincoln Memorial...), monuments and other landmarks (The White House, The Capitol etc.) to shoot at small area.
I spent one weekend there and made about 1000 shots. All the landmarks are close to each other, so your camera will have no chance to rest.
Photo credits: Timehacker.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget