Visiting Washington D.C.
If you are thinking of a photography trip, I recommend going to Washington D.C. There's a lot of memorials (Washington Memorial, World War II memorial, Lincoln Memorial...), monuments and other landmarks (The White House, The Capitol etc.) to shoot at small area.
I spent one weekend there and made about 1000 shots. All the landmarks are close to each other, so your camera will have no chance to rest.
Photo credits: Timehacker.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror