Visiting Washington D.C.
If you are thinking of a photography trip, I recommend going to Washington D.C. There's a lot of memorials (Washington Memorial, World War II memorial, Lincoln Memorial...), monuments and other landmarks (The White House, The Capitol etc.) to shoot at small area.
I spent one weekend there and made about 1000 shots. All the landmarks are close to each other, so your camera will have no chance to rest.
Photo credits: Timehacker.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips