I took this image of a man praying during passover week.
If you visit Jerusalem remember to wear pants if you are a man and a long skirt if you are a woman. All need some kind of head covering (ball cap, or skarf). Wear comfortable shoes because you are going to be doing a lot of walking.
Photography is not allowed during the sabbath.
I was able to shoot pictures with my black lens, but as soon as I pulled out a white L lens I was hassled and asked to stop.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror