I took this image of a man praying during passover week.
If you visit Jerusalem remember to wear pants if you are a man and a long skirt if you are a woman. All need some kind of head covering (ball cap, or skarf). Wear comfortable shoes because you are going to be doing a lot of walking.
Photography is not allowed during the sabbath.
I was able to shoot pictures with my black lens, but as soon as I pulled out a white L lens I was hassled and asked to stop.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget