Visualise disk space used (free utility)
Thought it was appropriate that I share a useful windows utility that I use regularly to show where space has gone on my laptop harddisk or an external disk. It is a free utility that you don't have to install so there is no penalty in trying it. You end up finding all sorts of application left-overs, old backups, etc that you can bin and save space. I just keep a short-cut to it on my desktop and use it once in a while to see where my space has gone. My last effort identified a whole lot of HDR working files that I had not deleted, over 20 GB.
To download have a look here ... Spacesniffer
I wonder what other utilities do people out there use?
Perth, Australia City photos
Photo credits: Bevanward.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles