Visualise disk space used (free utility)
Thought it was appropriate that I share a useful windows utility that I use regularly to show where space has gone on my laptop harddisk or an external disk. It is a free utility that you don't have to install so there is no penalty in trying it. You end up finding all sorts of application left-overs, old backups, etc that you can bin and save space. I just keep a short-cut to it on my desktop and use it once in a while to see where my space has gone. My last effort identified a whole lot of HDR working files that I had not deleted, over 20 GB.
To download have a look here ... Spacesniffer
I wonder what other utilities do people out there use?
Perth, Australia City photos
Photo credits: Bevanward.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe