Visualise disk space used (free utility)
Thought it was appropriate that I share a useful windows utility that I use regularly to show where space has gone on my laptop harddisk or an external disk. It is a free utility that you don't have to install so there is no penalty in trying it. You end up finding all sorts of application left-overs, old backups, etc that you can bin and save space. I just keep a short-cut to it on my desktop and use it once in a while to see where my space has gone. My last effort identified a whole lot of HDR working files that I had not deleted, over 20 GB.
To download have a look here ... Spacesniffer
I wonder what other utilities do people out there use?
Perth, Australia City photos
Photo credits: Bevanward.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips