Viva la Farmer's Market
How can you not smile when you see these luscious, just-picked cherries all in a row on a blue gingham table cloth! Viva la Farmer's Market!
"Shipping is a terrible thing to do to vegetables. They probably get jet-lagged, just like people." ~ Elizabeth Berry
For more photographic musings, visit LaRoach: Microstock Photo Blog
Photo credits: Louise Roach.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Cherry related image searches