Volcanoes Dominate the Central Oregon Skyline
From Bend, Oregon, the Central Oregon Cascades dominate the western horizon with eight major mountain peaks visible from the city of 90,000. Termed stratovolcanoes, they span from Mount Hood (visible on clear days,) near the northern Oregon Border and Columbia Gorge, Mount Jefferson 50 miles farther south, Three-Fingered Jack, Mount Washington, the Three Sisters (Faith, Hope and Charity,) Broken Top, and Mount Bachelor.
The spectacular skyline takes in a 100-mile vista of dormant stratovolcanoes. Smaller mountains, like Black Butte and Tumalo Butte, fill in the gaps between the major peaks.
See more photos of the Cascades in the "Central Oregon Cascades" collection at https://www.dreamstime.com/central-oregon-cascades-rcollection9965-resi328062.
Photo credits: Dana Kenneth Johnson.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo