When Volcanoes give you ash...
I was travelling in Europe on business. I tried to leave Barcelona yesterday evening (Friday) to Munich. My flight took me first to Palma Mallorca with a change on planes on Air Berlin, final destination Munich.
Because of the volcano problem, I was only able to get as far as Palma Mallorca. So, I'm stuck here for perhaps a few days.
But, my philosophy is that when volcanoes give you ash, make photos. As long as I'm stuck here - I'm trying to create some nice photos that might have potential as stock photography.
This photo is not mine, but is a representative view of the resort island.
Best wishes to the many thousands that are stuck somewhere not as nice as me. I'm fortunate.
Photo credits: Philip Smith.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective