When Volcanoes give you ash...
I was travelling in Europe on business. I tried to leave Barcelona yesterday evening (Friday) to Munich. My flight took me first to Palma Mallorca with a change on planes on Air Berlin, final destination Munich.
Because of the volcano problem, I was only able to get as far as Palma Mallorca. So, I'm stuck here for perhaps a few days.
But, my philosophy is that when volcanoes give you ash, make photos. As long as I'm stuck here - I'm trying to create some nice photos that might have potential as stock photography.
This photo is not mine, but is a representative view of the resort island.
Best wishes to the many thousands that are stuck somewhere not as nice as me. I'm fortunate.
Photo credits: Philip Smith.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa