When Volcanoes give you ash...
I was travelling in Europe on business. I tried to leave Barcelona yesterday evening (Friday) to Munich. My flight took me first to Palma Mallorca with a change on planes on Air Berlin, final destination Munich.
Because of the volcano problem, I was only able to get as far as Palma Mallorca. So, I'm stuck here for perhaps a few days.
But, my philosophy is that when volcanoes give you ash, make photos. As long as I'm stuck here - I'm trying to create some nice photos that might have potential as stock photography.
This photo is not mine, but is a representative view of the resort island.
Best wishes to the many thousands that are stuck somewhere not as nice as me. I'm fortunate.
Photo credits: Philip Smith.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters