Vue the Infinite
I just wanted to post some very basic information/tutorials here on using the 3D software Vue Infinite 6.5 to create your images...more for illustrators than photographers, but all are welcome.
I created this very basic, but effective image with Vue commercial version (5 minutes to set up - 20 minutes to render):
If you've never heard of Vue (and I've only been using it avery short time, so am still a learner) you will find full personal learning edition on their website:
www.e-onsoftware.com. PL Edition means you can't do anything 'commercial' with the resulting images (sell your images on Dreamstime, etc), but it's definitely worth a look if you want to spend some time with it.
Some basic tutorials to follow. But you can start by running off to the link above and getting your hands on some free software.
NB: Blender is also another 3D software solution which gives great results with time and effort: www.blender.org
Photo credits: Paulus.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa