W00t I chilled you too much?
In my previous blogs I showed my winter pictures. You were chilled! This is not good. I feel you deserve some heating instead.
I found this nice thermometer in the Death Valley, in the shadow. Look close. This is real. No joke.
It was not the most warm point, in the dunes above the valley, the wind was literally scorching my skin.
I report - no problems with battery, I kept my camera inside the bag a lot because the nasty black was getting really sizzling.
Nice heating at the winter's end, folks :)
Photo credits: Tomdraug.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars