W00t I chilled you too much?
In my previous blogs I showed my winter pictures. You were chilled! This is not good. I feel you deserve some heating instead.
I found this nice thermometer in the Death Valley, in the shadow. Look close. This is real. No joke.
It was not the most warm point, in the dunes above the valley, the wind was literally scorching my skin.
I report - no problems with battery, I kept my camera inside the bag a lot because the nasty black was getting really sizzling.
Nice heating at the winter's end, folks :)
Photo credits: Tomdraug.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget