W00t I chilled you too much?
In my previous blogs I showed my winter pictures. You were chilled! This is not good. I feel you deserve some heating instead.
I found this nice thermometer in the Death Valley, in the shadow. Look close. This is real. No joke.
It was not the most warm point, in the dunes above the valley, the wind was literally scorching my skin.
I report - no problems with battery, I kept my camera inside the bag a lot because the nasty black was getting really sizzling.
Nice heating at the winter's end, folks :)
Photo credits: Tomdraug.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs