W00t I chilled you too much?
In my previous blogs I showed my winter pictures. You were chilled! This is not good. I feel you deserve some heating instead.
I found this nice thermometer in the Death Valley, in the shadow. Look close. This is real. No joke.
It was not the most warm point, in the dunes above the valley, the wind was literally scorching my skin.
I report - no problems with battery, I kept my camera inside the bag a lot because the nasty black was getting really sizzling.
Nice heating at the winter's end, folks :)
Photo credits: Tomdraug.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror