The wait at the bus stop
Who can forget the real thrill and excitement of going back to school when it reopens every year.
The thrill of showing off that new hair clip that I will be wearing on the first day of school. Or the new and colourful school bag that I am carrying today(which is matching my dress). Will they notice my new dress, my new shoes? Who will be the new students in the class? And who will be our class teacher this year? Hope she is not going to be like the grumpy one we had last year.
Why is the bus taking so long? Oh I want to reach the class early, so that I can chat with my friends before the first bell rings. There are so many things to say. I have to tell Sally how we spend the days at the beach during the holidays.
A thousand thoughts going on in the young mind while waiting for the bus.
And that is so well captured in this drawing by Mariam (enlarge to see the details)
Well done Mariam.
Photo credits: Mariam Petrosyan.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles