Wait, I'm not unfinished with that yet ! ! !
As I continue to learn about the stock photo world I have read many articles about creating photo's that leave space for some one to add text, or even an insert into the photo. This is call ed an unfinished photo.
As odd as it sounds, sometimes you can add something to a photo to make it unfinished.
Here is a nice background photo of some colored golf tees. But by adding the golf ball it then becomes unfinished. The ball gives room for some one to add something to the photo.
Another take off of this is to frame something, thusly leaving room for copy space.
This again is what I would consider an unfinished photo.
So you see, I am trainable.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know