...in order to catch the best image you always have to wait, wait and still more waiting....patience is necessary...you never know when the image is there...but when you not think there is something in the wind..then my friends..!..then its time for shooting.....the problem is I have so difficult to learn this..!
Photo credits: Kim Carlson.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.