...in order to catch the best image you always have to wait, wait and still more waiting....patience is necessary...you never know when the image is there...but when you not think there is something in the wind..then my friends..!..then its time for shooting.....the problem is I have so difficult to learn this..!
Photo credits: Kim Carlson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project