...in order to catch the best image you always have to wait, wait and still more waiting....patience is necessary...you never know when the image is there...but when you not think there is something in the wind..then my friends..!..then its time for shooting.....the problem is I have so difficult to learn this..!
Photo credits: Kim Carlson.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc