...in order to catch the best image you always have to wait, wait and still more waiting....patience is necessary...you never know when the image is there...but when you not think there is something in the wind..then my friends..!..then its time for shooting.....the problem is I have so difficult to learn this..!
Photo credits: Kim Carlson.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!