Waiting for approval today
Nothing serious...I'm just waiting, clicking in every 10 minutes and waiting, and clicking....I decided to try to upload a serie about my Portugal photos, because as I can see, my portfolio is chaotic a little (I must start somewhere, next will be Czech Republic, if I have time enough).
Now I have two more approved photos from Lagos, a fantastic little town in south-Portugal, others are still awaiting for approval - or correction. :)
Thank you for your time if you take a look at them, I hope I have some more shot in this week. Have a good evening as I have. :)
Just a little secret: you do not need expensive DSLR for shots like these - these have been taken with a compact Casio cam, and I only did noise-reduction and some contrast/levels modification, nothing more.
Photo credits: Aginger.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget