Waiting for approval today
Nothing serious...I'm just waiting, clicking in every 10 minutes and waiting, and clicking....I decided to try to upload a serie about my Portugal photos, because as I can see, my portfolio is chaotic a little (I must start somewhere, next will be Czech Republic, if I have time enough).
Now I have two more approved photos from Lagos, a fantastic little town in south-Portugal, others are still awaiting for approval - or correction. :)
Thank you for your time if you take a look at them, I hope I have some more shot in this week. Have a good evening as I have. :)
Just a little secret: you do not need expensive DSLR for shots like these - these have been taken with a compact Casio cam, and I only did noise-reduction and some contrast/levels modification, nothing more.
Photo credits: Aginger.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror