Waiting for that first sale
I am new to DT... and two weeks ago I uploaded my 1st 50 illustrations. Most of them were accepted within a week, I uploaded additional formats (.eps) as well just a few days ago.... No sales yet. I'm not bragging, I have a decent portfolio waiting to be updated but I 'm having second thoughts... I will not upload another file until i see some sales..:) Or should I upload more so I increase my exposure? How about you ? How soon did you start having downloads after your initial submission(s)?
Photo credits: Ursaru.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images