Waiting for that first sale
I am new to DT... and two weeks ago I uploaded my 1st 50 illustrations. Most of them were accepted within a week, I uploaded additional formats (.eps) as well just a few days ago.... No sales yet. I'm not bragging, I have a decent portfolio waiting to be updated but I 'm having second thoughts... I will not upload another file until i see some sales..:) Or should I upload more so I increase my exposure? How about you ? How soon did you start having downloads after your initial submission(s)?
Photo credits: Ursaru.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs