Waiting for that first sale
I am new to DT... and two weeks ago I uploaded my 1st 50 illustrations. Most of them were accepted within a week, I uploaded additional formats (.eps) as well just a few days ago.... No sales yet. I'm not bragging, I have a decent portfolio waiting to be updated but I 'm having second thoughts... I will not upload another file until i see some sales..:) Or should I upload more so I increase my exposure? How about you ? How soon did you start having downloads after your initial submission(s)?
Photo credits: Ursaru.
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination