Waiting for that first sale
I am new to DT... and two weeks ago I uploaded my 1st 50 illustrations. Most of them were accepted within a week, I uploaded additional formats (.eps) as well just a few days ago.... No sales yet. I'm not bragging, I have a decent portfolio waiting to be updated but I 'm having second thoughts... I will not upload another file until i see some sales..:) Or should I upload more so I increase my exposure? How about you ? How soon did you start having downloads after your initial submission(s)?
Photo credits: Ursaru.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller