Waiting for the Sun to Set
On the way home I decided to stop by a beach and shoot the sunset for a project I'm working on. And, as you may know, the sunset takes awhile, but I found the time spent standing on the boardwalk very productive. I took the time to think about some relationships, past and present, and really contemplate what happened and what might. I really studied the water and the way it moved and the light played on it. I went through my camera menu and tried some different settings I have never used. And I just relaxed a bit.
It seems that working full time and having several side jobs writing and shooting pictures I am always on the run or thinking about where I need to be next. It was nice to have that time on the boardwalk watching the sunset and just enjoying the moment. Perhaps there is a lesson here?
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service