Waiting for my first vectors to be approved
I am a newbie in microstock and I first tried to do some photography work. After reading the Digital Camera manual and researching about noise and focus, I gave up! Photography is not for me.
Then I discovered vector graphics. It has been the latest trend now and I tried to learn it. I bought Adobe Illustrator CS3 and then read tutorials and how tos and lots of hours of practice and tadaaa... I can now create vector files.
Of course my vectors aren't complicated. Most are icons and web stuff. But I am really excited to get those vectors up here in DT.
I have heard lots of good things about DT and I really hope I could do well here.
I uploaded the files June 16... It's been 3 days now and still 30+ hours of ETR... I can't wait!!!
I am hoping the files will get approved this week and I hope to get even 1 sale next week!
With the new royalty rates, I know I chose the best time to join DT!
Any other vector artists here who like to share about their first few months in DT?
I am blogging to keep me busy and not going out of my mind and keep on refreshing! Haha!
Photo credits: Simone Van Den Berg.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget