Waiting for a real winter.
This year winter in Gdansk, Poland is light and heat. I do not like this aura. Everywhere mud and gray. People sneeze sneak in a hurry. Almost no one is walking. It is hard for a good subject to photograph the urban landscape.
I am looking out the winter such as in 2010.
People walked along the river Motlawa.
Frost squeezed so hard that you could walk on the frozen canal. Directly in front of famous Gdansk Crane.
Such a winter like this in 2010 I love. Despite the cold, the topics on the photographs themselves are pushing against the photographer's eyes.
only a few people like that woman below, watched for the coming spring.
Only birds do not enjoy this winter, you need to help them survive, Swans fatten them, because for decades do not fly away for the winter from Polish to warm countries.
Photo credits: Krzysztof Janczewski.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready